Processors can gain significant savings with the Micro Drum Screen system by reducing industrial waste and increasing product recovery. Lyco’s Micro Drum removes particles as small as .008″ – 60% smaller than the .020″ particle removal for typical screens. Test one of our Micro Drums and prove it to yourself.
How it Works
With its .005- to .008-mesh screen material, the Micro Drum Screen removes considerably more solids than standard screen designs. Specifically it lowers Biochemical Oxygen Demand (BOD), Total Suspended Solids (TSS) and Total Kjeldahl Nitrogen (TKN).
- Significant savings on DAF chemicals and municipal costs
- Up to 30% savings on sludge removal and handling costs
- More solids removal increases lagoon life or reduces the load on city sewage systems
- Significant potential income stream from recovered product
- Running rings never fail by themselves
- Rugged construction greatly reduces maintenance
- Establish sustainability leadership with your customers
- .005 to .008 inch mesh screen
- Unique design efficiently removes fine particles