RICE PROCESSING MACHINERY
Lyco has more than 50 years of experience atmospherically cooking and cooling rice in volumes as high as 15,000 PPH. For a wide range of rice applications, Lyco blanchers, cookers and coolers deliver:
• Consistent quality with improved flavor and texture
• Continuous runs for higher volume production
• Accurate control over processing conditions for each recipe
• Faster changeovers and clean-up times
"Our yields have significantly improved, so much that we run this line day in and day out."
"Our mechanics love it. It’s pretty simple, if they are not called to the machine we keep our mechanics happy."
Lyco’s superior technology works on most varieties of rice:
• Long grain white rice
• Jasmine rice
• Brown rice
• Basmati rice
• Wild rice
• Black rice
|Lyco was founded in 1980 by the owner and Chairman of the Board, David R. Zittel, who has had over 50 years experience in food processing. Lyco prides itself in the longevity of its associates and is measured with many decades of experience with food processing machinery. We’re located in a community of 5,000 people which is 25 miles northeast of Madison, WI, a perfect area to raise a family.
Lyco’s enjoyment and passion is developing the best customer-aligned, innovative food processing machinery in the world.
For 50 years Lyco has been achieving higher capacity and more consistent quality. Lyco cooking and cooling equipment has helped the rice industry achieve superior results for half a century.
• Lyco’s patented Hydro-Flow® agitation gently stirs the product during both cooking and cooling
• Our Rice Cookers and Coolers provide perfectly uniform cooking and cooling
• Processes can be fully automated for repeatability and consistent results
• Integrated CIP System provide for faster change overs and improved sanitation