Lyco’s Water Reuse System drastically reduces water usage and can save up to 15 million gallons per year in poultry plants. This revolutionary system removes solids so water can be re-used and sent back for prior processing steps. The system’s small footprint makes it ideal for many water reuse applications.
• Wastewater filtered through Lyco’s Zero Maintenance screen and two automated canister filters and pumped back for reuse in processing
• PLC controls
• Covers open for full access for sanitation, with CIP spray balls
Lyco’s Sanitary Zero Maintenance Screens with an advanced filtering system makes it the best water reuse system in the industry. The Dual Canister Water Filtering System takes prescreened water at a rate of 50 to 400 GPM from other applications. The two canister filters remove more solids, making the water clean enough to be used a second time.
|Lyco was founded in 1980 by the owner and Chairman of the Board, David R. Zittel, who has had over 50 years experience in food processing. Lyco prides itself in the longevity of its associates and is measured with many decades of experience with food processing machinery. We’re located in a community of 5,000 people which is 25 miles northeast of Madison, WI, a perfect area to raise a family.
Lyco’s enjoyment and passion is developing the best customer-aligned, innovative food processing machinery in the world.
Lyco’s Water Reuse System will save millions of gallons of water per year and provides a cost-effective way to meet sustainability goals and provides low maintenance costs.
• Sanitary, easy-to-clean design
• Smaller footprint ideal when production space is limited
• Rapid filter change and auto pressure purge options
• Change plugged filters on the fly
• Fully-automated system changes filters automatically