PASTA PROCESSING SYSTEMS
• All Lyco systems are continuous first in and first out
• Automated cooking and cooling solutions are an option
• Continuous system provides uniform results and increased recovery
We are finding it increasingly difficult to procure qualified machine operators. Designing systems that are more intuitive to operate makes a significant impact on improving our machine and line uptime, product quality and overall plant performance. Clean-Flow is such an intuitive system.
A critical reason why we decided to go with Clean-Flow was because of the reduced time to clean the system. The Clean-Flow line for cooked gluten-free pasta is our biggest process line, and yet now it is the easiest to clean. We run the line two shifts daily, five days per week. The CIP, from start to finish, including filling and heating the water, is about 40 minutes. What we save in cleaning time and labor is just amazing."
• Clean-Flow's designed for rapid change-overs to different recipes in the same day
• Easy-Flow coolers can cool, quench and chill most pasta shapes from 200ºF down to 40ºF in under 30 seconds
• Lyco’s continuous systems literally improves recovery 10 to 15% over kettles and batch basket systems
• Our Cooker-Cooler system helps improve your operation, bringing costs down while your quality goes up
|Lyco was founded in 1980 by the owner and Chairman of the Board, David R. Zittel, who has had over 50 years experience in food processing. Lyco prides itself in the longevity of its associates and is measured with many decades of experience with food processing machinery. We’re located in a community of 5,000 people which is 25 miles northeast of Madison, WI, a perfect area to raise a family.
Lyco’s enjoyment and passion is developing the best customer-aligned, innovative food processing machinery in the world.
• 70% less water and chemical usage for CIP
Hydro-Flow® is a patented method of agitation that is a world class “Game Changer” used in all of our cookers.
• Uniformly cooks all products
• Adjusts for different products
• Eliminates sticking and clumping
• Increases yield by as much as 15%