Lyco’s Cluster Cutter/Pre-Snipper has revolutionized the snap bean processing industry. They are used to quickly separate clusters into single beans and for efficient snipping. Process 4,000- 6,000 PPH depending on your application.
• 20% less damage and higher efficiency with gentle paddle wheel
• 104 stainless steel Vee Knives vs. 81 – more knives mean greater efficiency
• Unbreakable stainless steel knife holders never fail
• 22 cluster discs vs. 17 – 95% to 99% more efficient
• Cutting discs snap together without nuts and bolts
• Cylinder brush keeps pockets open
• 4,000 to 6,000 PPH depending upon application
|Lyco was founded in 1980 by the owner and Chairman of the Board, David R. Zittel, who has had over 50 years experience in food processing. Lyco prides itself in the longevity of its associates and is measured with many decades of experience with food processing machinery. We’re located in a community of 5,000 people which is 25 miles northeast of Madison, WI, a perfect area to raise a family.
Lyco’s enjoyment and passion is developing the best customer-aligned, innovative food processing machinery in the world.