HIGH VOLUME, RELIABLE PEELING
The entire line of Lyco Scrubbers, Peelers and Washers delivers the industry’s highest recovery with full-length augers. Our industry experience is second to none, with hundreds of units in operation since the 1980s. We focus on low-maintenance drive trains. Having the fewest number of parts possible is a technical and financial advantage for our customers. The Raging Bull is perfect for processing high-volumes of dry peel applications. The Raging Bull can perform after-steam peeling or stand-alone raw peeling. Trust the Raging Bull for reliable, high-throughput performance from whether processing seasonal crops or pulling products year-round from climate-controlled storage.
How it Works
Product moves into the in-feed using a gravity chute. The U-Bed design and full-length augers peel, scrub or wash. Machines feature an adjustable gate or full-length auger (preferred) to control product discharge.
- Higher recovery with full-length auger, compared to gates/short internal augers: 1.7% higher recovery over gate-controlled, sine wave roll machines, 2.8% higher recovery in French fry production after steam peeling using full-length auger
- Higher productivity and less downtime with a larger cage and longer rolls
- Lower peel variability (reduce over/under peel by 50% or more) with full length auger
- Delivers unmatched productivity
- Dry peeling at high speeds = high volume
- Precise auger and roll speed control
- Sanitary tank and cover construction