Lyco Single Drum Wastewater Screens help processors efficiently separate liquids and solids for red meat, pork, poultry, seafood, french fries, potato chips, fruit or vegetables. More operators rely on Lyco’s Single Drum Wastewater Screen than any other type.
• Gain measurable savings, reduce industrial waste and increase product recovery
• Wedge-wire screens significantly improve cleaning efficiencies
• Save time, money and water … improve cleaning with patented Traveling Spray clean-in-place (CIP) option
• Lyco has never had a trunnion running ring failure on our designs
When it came time recently to investigate screens for our plant we looked at a number of different options, but these single-rotary-drum Lyco screens are very robust, and are very well constructed. Consequently, we felt they were the best choice for our plant’s processing operations."
• Cut water usage when cleaning with “Patented Traveling Spray”
• Patented “Smart Machine Monitoring System” reduces trunnion failures
• Best versatility due to multiple configurations
• Rugged, precision frame construction reduces maintenance and parts usage
• Wedge-wire screens reduce plugging compared to perforated plate
|Lyco was founded in 1980 by the owner and Chairman of the Board, David R. Zittel, who has had over 50 years experience in food processing. Lyco prides itself in the longevity of its associates and is measured with many decades of experience with food processing machinery. We’re located in a community of 5,000 people which is 25 miles northeast of Madison, WI, a perfect area to raise a family.
Lyco’s enjoyment and passion is developing the best customer-aligned, innovative food processing machinery in the world.
Our Sanitary Zero Maintenance Water Reuse Screen saved 3.0 Billion gallons of water in 2022.
Triangular shaped wedge wire is less apt to plug than perforated sheets.
Lyco’s patented traveling spray reduces plugging and binding – uses only 10 GPM.
RINGS NEVER FAIL
Unique, cast stainless steel rings won’t fail like rolled and welded designs.