VEGETABLE PROCESSING MACHINERY
Lyco has over 50 years of experience supplying vegetables processing equipment to the country’s leading food manufacturers. Our equipment saves time and labor when cooking or blanching vegetables before canning or freezing:
• Lyco root crop peelers and scrubbers for canning, beets, carrots, potatoes, potato chips, and French fries
• Blanchers/cookers and coolers for all types of vegetables
• Cluster cutters, snippers, and unsnipped bean removers for snap, green or wax beans
• Lyco makes the best wastewater screens in the world for vegetables
Lyco provides outstanding performance in a wide range of vegetables for:
• Canned and frozen vegetables
• Fruit and vegetable juice
• Soups and stews
• Side dishes and casseroles
• Vegetarian main dishes
• Salad ingredients
|Lyco was founded in 1980 by the owner and Chairman of the Board, David R. Zittel, who has had over 50 years experience in food processing. Lyco prides itself in the longevity of its associates and is measured with many decades of experience with food processing machinery. We’re located in a community of 5,000 people which is 25 miles northeast of Madison, WI, a perfect area to raise a family.
Lyco’s enjoyment and passion is developing the best customer-aligned, innovative food processing machinery in the world.
Lyco vegetable processing equipment provides fast, flexible, energy efficient solutions that preserve food flavor and texture.
• Canned and frozen vegetables are processed within a few hours of harvest, and Lyco offers fast, safe and efficient processing to help lock in their nutrients and preserve quality.
• For ready-to-eat meals, Lyco has equipment ideal for Low-High Care processing lines.