The Temper-Flow cooker combined with the Clean-Flow blancher creates a full-absorption system that helps processors prepare rice for further processing.
• High-volume rice processing solution
• Rapid changeovers for processing variations in rice batches
• Reduces water consumption
• The best solution for producing fully cooked, low-moisture rice
• Continuous, efficient first in/first-out process
• Clean-Flow uses Hydro-Flow® agitation, which guarantees a uniform process
• Sanitary design features two-way flip-top covers and CIP systems
• Simple Allen-Bradley PLC controls guarantee reliable repeatability
|Lyco was founded in 1980 by the owner and Chairman of the Board, David R. Zittel, who has had over 50 years experience in food processing. Lyco prides itself in the longevity of its associates and is measured with many decades of experience with food processing machinery. We’re located in a community of 5,000 people which is 25 miles northeast of Madison, WI, a perfect area to raise a family.
Lyco’s enjoyment and passion is developing the best customer-aligned, innovative food processing machinery in the world.
• Product is pre-cooked with Clean-Flow®
• Product moves through transfer flume and dewatering process
• Temper-Flow finishes by fully cooking product