SOUS VIDE PROCESSING MACHINERY
Sous Vide cooking uses precise temperature control to deliver consistent, restaurant-quality results. High-end restaurants have been using sous vide cooking for years to cook food to their desired taste and texture. Lyco’s sous vide equipment produces perfect results every time.
• Continuous first in and first out
• Product is controlled in water within + or - 2°F for uniform cooking and cooling
• With Lyco’s patented Hydro-Flow agitation process, the product is gently agitated to ensure each pouch is fully and uniformly cooked and cooled
• Cooling times are reduced by 40% to 50%, which is a massive improvement in food safety and productivity
• Lyco’s pouch drying system dries packages ahead of online case packing for shipment
• Safer cooking and cooling for meat, poultry and seafood
• Consistent results
• Tender product with better texture
• Minimal loss of moisture and weight
• Preservation of flavor
Sous vide, which means “under vacuum” in French, refers to the process of vacuum-sealing food in a bag, then cooking it to a very precise temperature in a water bath. Lyco can help you develop your Sous Vide recipes with Lyco’s state of the art process development lab. Here’s why:
• Pouches enter and exit the cylinder first-in, first-out
• Patented Hydro-Flow agitation system gently stirs the pouches, which ensures accurate and uniform results
• Our Sous Vide Coolers are more efficient than belts and static cooling tanks of water
Lyco also has test units called “Simulators,” which accurately develops times and temperatures for heating or cooling raw or pouched products. These Simulators are on skid packages, which can be sent to your facility with a technician for in-house testing.
Lyco provides some of the industry’s most innovative, rugged machine designs – all guaranteed to heat and cool for maximized quality and safety:
• Be better prepared as prepackaged meal components and ready-to-eat options continue to drive the category
• Help meat, poultry and seafood processors deal with the growing labor shortages
• Meet new cooking and cooling guidelines for meat and poultry processing and ways to prevent Salmonella
• Keep up with growing demand for processed poultry products
Lyco provides the perfect combination of industry knowledge and processing flexibility to deliver the insight and automation food manufacturers need to remain safe and competitive.