Double Drum Wastewater Screen
SCREEN TWICE WITH ONE MACHINE
Processors can gain significant savings with the Double Drum Screen two-in-one screening system to reduce industrial waste and increase product recovery. The Double Drum screen combines .080″ primary and .020″ secondary screening into one machine. Operators can save space, costs and time by eliminating the need for two single-stage screens. Effective with poultry, vegetables, potatoes, fruit or snack food processing, the Double Drum screen offers durable, rugged construction and an established reputation for successful, reliable use in the industry. Users call this the best wastewater screen in the world.
How it Works
The effluent enters the double drum, with the inner drum screening to 0.080 and the secondary, outer drum screening down to particles as small as 0.020. Multiple configurations lend it versatility for a variety of applications, including all types of vegetable matter, meats, poultry, seafood, snack foods, fruit, rendering operations, and screening for municipal purposes. Our wedge-wire screens help reduce plugging compared to perforated plates. The patented Traveling Spray clean-in-place (CIP) option helps reduce water requirements and improve clean-up.
- Efficient, proprietary design
- Only two-in-one screen system available
- Separates virtually all solids and particles to 0.020
- Self-cleaning, wedge-wire screens
- Reduced levels of solids, fats, oils, Biochemical Oxygen Demand (BOD) and Total Suspended Solids (TSS)
- Reduces chemical usage in post-water treatment
- Reduced water requirements and improved cleaning with Lyco’s patented Traveling Spray clean-in-place (CIP) option, save time and money
- Traveling Spray provides lowest water consumption compared to spray headers
- Lyco's Life Time Warranty 5/8-inch thick centrifugal cast stainless running rings