COVID-19 Remediation Statement
March 27, 2020
Dear Valued Customer:
Lyco Manufacturing, Inc. remains focused on keeping our associates, their families, our customers and our business partners safe as we navigate through this Covid-19 World Pandemic.
Our customers are critical suppliers to the World Food Chain, and we recognize our responsibility to support you. Therefore, our manufacturing operation remains open and we continue to serve our customers that need to operate during this global emergency.
The following are the steps we have implemented over recent weeks, in an effort to minimize our risks and continue to fulfill our commitments.
- 80% of our office associates are working from their home offices.
- Our production associates have been split into three (3) shifts with minimal overlap.
- We are educating our associates and managing social distancing in all phases of our operation.
- Lyco has installed sanitation stations in designated areas throughout the production facility.
- Vendors are prohibited from entering the facility.
- Delivery procedures have been established and are followed.
- Our State governor has issued a “Safe at Home Order”. Lyco Manufacturing is certified as an essential business and is permitted to operate at this time.
- We have contacted our vendors and notified them that we are Essential Critical Infrastructure.
- We remain in contact with our vendors daily to ensure inventories are adequate and deliveries can be achieved.
- Lyco has increased our material and parts inventory to ensure availability.
- We continue to monitor this everchanging environment to ensure we not only meet, but exceed, OSHA, CDC, DHS and local and federal guidelines.
- We are committed to using and exploring available technology such as Skype, TEAMS and Vuforia Chalk.
- Lyco strongly encourages our customers to utilize our capability of “Remote Access” for trouble shooting and support.
Please feel free to contact me at steve.hughes(at)lycomfg.com or my cell 920-979-33o1 if you have any questions.
Steve Hughes | CEO