Rapid, High-Capacity Particulate Cooler
Process a wide variety of foods from pasta and dry beans to vegetables within a compact footprint — only 6 feet x 6 feet x 8 feet tall. Pre-cools in seconds ahead of freezing. The Iceberg works on all particulate foods and can handle up to 30,000 pounds per hour.
How it Works
Up to 30,000 pounds per hour (PPH) of product is conveyed into the Iceberg in-feed and carried up to the top of the sloped wedge-wire screen. As it mixes with water in transit, heat is pulled out of the product very efficiently. Product temperature can be dropped 100°F in less than 10 seconds.
- Compact footprint (6 feet x 6 feet x 8 feet tall)
- Works on all particulate foods
- Pre-cool in seconds ahead of freezing
- Reuse heat from cooling elsewhere
- Uses ambient city or well water
- Additional cooling stages achieve even greater results