Mini Flex Chill-Flow™ Cooler
CUT COOLING TIMES IN HALF
SUBMERGED WATER AGITATED COOLING IS MORE ENERGY EFFICIENT THAN AIR COOLING, WATER DELUGE BELT OR BELT FREEZER DESIGNS.
Food safety is improved as pouched product passes through the bacterial danger zone of 130°F (54.4°C) to 80°F (26.7°C) twice as quickly as conventional belt coolers or static water tank designs. We built and sold the first Lyco pouch cooler over 32 years ago, and it is still running reliably every day.
72″ dia. x 8′ or 12′ long units available.
How it Works
LYCO’S MINI FLEX CHILL-FLOW™ COOLER DELIVERS REDUCED TIME IN THE BACTERIAL “DANGER ZONE”
The Food Safety & Inspections Service of the U.S. Department of Agriculture states that “excessive dwell time in the range of 130°F (54.4°C) to 80°F (26.7°C) is especially hazardous… cooling between these temperature control points should be as rapid as possible.”
- Sanitary cleanable designs
- Infinite package configurations
- Cools to package center core
- Over 70 systems sold
- Fully thorough cooling
- Package integrity is maintained
- Can achieve 40°F (4.4°C) temperatures
- Half the length of belt coolers
- Gentle Hydro-Flow® agitation
- Run continuous mode or batch mode
- Almost zero maintenance
- Controls mounted on machine for easy installation